These Terms govern the use of this website.
Your Rights and Responsibilities:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, you should stop using the site.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other News League users.
- You are solely responsible for all content posted to your account.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack News League or its hosting servers or software.
- You must not scrape or collect personal information about other News Leage users, staff or administrators.
- You must not transmit any trojans, worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not use News League for illegal purposes.
- You must not spam any part of our website. Comments, posts and links that are deemed as spam may be removed at our discretion. Promotional posts must be posted in the Referrals section of the forums.
- If you believe your content has been removed unjustly then you may contact us and ask for it to be reinstated. Use the Contact Us page or the appropriate section in the Forums.
- News League service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on News League to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on News League must provide a link back to News League.
- By joining News League, you are given the ability to create a "profile", and take part in varius activities on the site, such as posting content and taking part in online discussions. In order for this website to continue to operate effectivley you agree to conduct yourself in a responsible manner.
Our Rights and Obligations:
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the News League service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms.
These Terms are designed to ensure the smooth and normal operation of this website. They are not meant to restrict your right to free speech. To the contrary, they are meant to ensure that all users can share the truth freely without harassment.
It is expected that users can say what they need to say without resorting to personal attacks on others members. Personal attacks, insults and abuse are often used to suppress the free sharing of ideas and information, and thus, are not permitted on this site.
If you disagree with any posts, information or article on News League then it is recommended to provide counter-arguments. The Forums are designed for that particular purpose. You are welcome to refute the message but please do not shoot the messenger.
Violation of any of these agreements could result in the removal of the violating content and / or suspension or termination of your News League account.
In cases of violation, we may contact you to discuss the alleged violation before taking any action.
If we decide not to take any action immediately we retain the right to do so retrospectively, particularly in the event of subsequent violations.
Any user may report content or activity that they consider is in violation of these Terms or the general spirit of these Terms or the website. We will take such reports into consideration and conduct an investigation at our discretion.
- You agree not to breach any copyright laws when posting any content to News League. If you post copyrighted material it is recommended to state your claim to "Fair Use".
- By posting content to this site you acknowledge that it may be reposted on other sites, and may be used by us in promotional materials and campaigns.
- We recommend using Creative Commons and other licensing methods to clarify republishing rights relating to your posted content. Examples of these types of licensing methods may be found in our Forums.
Last updated on: Jan 29, 2016